Showing the single result
Milwaukee Cordless Routers
cordless routers Trimmers are power tools with a flat base and an outward-projecting revolving blade. The spindle can be driven by a pneumatic or electric motor. It shapes a hard substance, such wood or plastic, using its blade. Woodworking, especially cabinets, is where cordless routers are most frequently used. They can be mounted to router tables and are portable. By letting you operate without worrying about your electrical cable and keeping your shop running smoothly, the CORDLESS router power tool can help you save time and effort.
Milwaukee Cordless Routers Features
- Max. 31,000 rpm POWERSTATETM brushless motor delivers the force of AC trim routers for powerful, smooth cutting
- By adjusting the speed between 10,000 and 31,000 rpm, users can select the control that is ideal for the application at hand.
- A single charge of an M18TM 5.0Ah battery provides all-day operation (up to 115 m)
- 0.4 mm micro adjustment is included into an innovative height adjustment system.
- Three stop pins are included in the plunge base for repeated pass mortising.
- To illuminate the work surface, use two LED lights.