Showing the single result
Makita Cordless Sds Hammer Drill
The Cordless Angle Drills' shorter head length makes them perfect for accessing confined spaces. They are possibly more flexible than other kinds of drilling equipment due to their overall size and design. This two-speed, nine-volt cordless drill gives you the speed you need for all of your drilling, sanding, and screwdriving operations because of its long-lasting battery power. The SDS+ drills from Makita are made to last and to be extremely powerful.
Makita Cordless Sds Hammer Drill Features
- faster than or equal to the 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200 at drilling into concrete
- Slide chuck for SDS-plus bit with one touch
- Easily graspable handle
- built ergonomically to provide the strongest possible push
- gives a comfortable and secure grip during any operation.
- Rotation + hammering, hammering only, and rotation just are the three operating modes.
- High productivity is attained with the use of an effective Brushless DC motor, which reduces energy loss by 30% and increases the amount of time between battery charges.