Showing the single result
Bosch Cordless Sds Hammer Drill
The Cordless Angle Drills' shorter head length makes them perfect for accessing confined spaces. They are possibly more flexible than other kinds of drilling equipment due to their overall size and design. This two-speed, nine-volt cordless drill gives you the speed you need for all of your drilling, sanding, and screwdriving operations because of its long-lasting battery power. It features an integrated LED work light, so you won't have to be concerned about seeing in the dark.
Bosch Cordless Sds Hammer Drill Features
- When compared to other top brand alternatives, conventional drilling diameters move along the fastest.
- interchangeable chucks for impact drilling in concrete and non-impact drilling in wood and metal
- Strong power system: generates 0–4,350 BPM and 0–890 RPM with no load.
- When compared to a Bosch power tool with a DC motor of the same class, an EC BRUSHLESS motor provides up to 100% more life time.
- Compared to a Bosch power tool with a DC motor of the same class, the runtime is 30% longer.
- Controlling vibrations will improve user comfort and extend workdays.
- L-shaped ergonomic design for simpler horizontal drilling